Ramblings... Oh so many ramblings - this is my outlet.

Sunday, May 18, 2003

Started a project today... This has been on my "todo list" for years....

We don't have a driveway at our place, currently it's just dirt - when we moved in, it was grass...

So, getting ready to plant some flower-seeds in the back yard, I started turning the dirt in a nice spot... Low and behold - large patio bricks...

Dug up a majority of these bricks, which apparently span the side of our back yard, I prepped this area to be re-seeded...

Took the bricks from this area and brought them to the front to make a boarder for the driveway...

So far so good..

Next step - figure out what material to fillin the area.. Then dig up the area to make it as level as possible..

Then viola - a driveway. At least I started it.

No comments:

Followers