Ramblings... Oh so many ramblings - this is my outlet.

Saturday, May 24, 2003

Jayson Blair...

He's such a joke...

I don't even know why I'm bothering to say ANYTHING about him...

If he gets a book deal... That just Won't be right!

Good poster-boy for all the up-and-coming teens / college kids - lie like a rug, play everyone, and you can do anything you want.

And consider getting rewarded for this conduct? (Financially speaking...)

UGH!!!!!!!!!! and ARRRRGH!

He deserves a big WHATEVER!

This topic makes me sick. Enough of that.


----

The Tax plan - Passed Though the House yesterday - Actually... Both the Senate and House - since they ended their day at 2am!
Nice Job!

It may not be Exactly what our President was looking for - it's at least a Big step in the Right direction...


----

Local Politics:

Gov. Rowland signed the Smoking Ban into law yesterday. At first - I was aggravated - I was not aware of its existence!! Until it was too late that is...

However, I think it's a good idea - despite the joy I had of going to a Bar, having a drink and a smoke... But, that isn't something I do regularly - and will be quitting the habit Anyway. So, until April 2004 - Smoke up everyone... "Enjoy" it while it lasts...

Side note - from a clip I heard, it actually sounds like (deep down inside) he did not agree with the legislation - but its the "Everyone Else Is Doing It" mantra that got him to do the deed.


That's all for now...

No comments:

Followers