Ramblings... Oh so many ramblings - this is my outlet.

Saturday, August 02, 2003

Ticked... Annoyed... Dismay...

Why I checked the mail today... I don't know why I bother...

Got a letter from the Town Of West Hartford...

Thought - ooh, good news - I applied for a position with them in the beginning of June...

Delays...

Finally the end result "We are no longer offering this position" blah blah blah.

For those who don't know - I've been looking for full time work for over a year now - but I do have a consulting business - but with little or no clients - it does not work so well!

Why I'm having these problems - I don't know...

You would think, for someone with over 10 years of experience, an IT position somewhere would not be a problem. Think again.

Anyone have any thoughts?

I'm running low on thoughts these days.

This just Sucks.

Anyone care to offer me a position? Feel free to get in contact with me ;>

Or I can simply make your machines run better by doing some consulting work...

Either way is fine with me.

TTYL.

No comments:

Followers